Happy Asian Pacific American Heritage Month! Here are some of our favorite books by Asian American authors.
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- Long Live the Tribe of Fatherless Girls by T Kira Madden
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
- The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See
- The Hundred Secret Senses by Amy Tan
- The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
What are you doing for Memorial Day weekend? It’s Alexis’ busy season, but Anna is off on Monday!
Published by Anna and Alexis
Hello! We're Anna and Alexis, twins from the Richmond, Virginia area. We both studied English and creative writing in college.
Anna spent a year after college working in book publishing in New York City. After living outside of D.C., she moved back to the Richmond area. She works in marketing. Her favorite genre to read is literary fiction, especially by female authors, and she also enjoys dystopian novels.
Alexis works in social media and content marketing and writes novels on the side. She recently finished grad school, where she received her MFA in creative writing. She loves reading fantasy, especially YA, magical realism, and the occasional lyrical fiction and romance.
We’ve been reading and writing together as long as we can remember, and we’re excited to share our bookish thoughts with you! Check us out on Instagram @takestwotobookreview.
View all posts by Anna and Alexis