Anyone looking for some good YA chick lit? These were our favorites when we were teens!
- Prada & Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
- How to Be Popular by Meg Cabot
- Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer Smith
If you’re looking for a good Pride & Prejudice retelling that includes time travel, Prada & Prejudice is for you. Sarah Dessen books are teen classics, though these two are our personal favorites; How to Be Popular is witty; Sweethearts is deep and, well, sweet.
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is a fun and lighthearted read that’s perfect to read on a flight. The Opposite of Me is about twins, and though we read it as teens, it’s the only book on this list that isn’t technically YA.
I plan on getting some writing done today and then finishing The Gilded Wolves, so keep an eye out for a review. What are your Friday plans?